Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What is this Blogging Business?

It's official, I've joined the ranks of the blogging public, certain that there is someone out there curious about my brain droppings. I can guarantee that the posts will get more interesting, as I am a deep and introspective individual. I'll try to post new art and ideas as they develop and keep you posted on my exhibition activities.

I am currently working on a series of acrylic landscape paintings, Ideal Destinations. Inspired by my travels each painting encompasses elements from a variety of locales. The stylized scenes are simplified to create a universal appeal. The viewer will recognize different aspects and identify with their own personal location. The paintings are on raw canvas, which creates a softer (non plastic) coating of acrylic for a more natural feel. 

No comments: